Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh, yeah - that other kid in my family

I have been noticing a strange phenomenon lately. People seemed to be only mildly interested in my antics and really want to know about my little sister. I try to explain that all she can do is sit around and babble while I can tell you all about various earth movers, show you the proper way to do a facemask in football, and put on a great parade. I am way more impressive than Lucy, why can't everyone else see that?

If you are still wondering about my little sister, she is good. All things considered, she is as awesome as any little sister could be.




1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simon, Hello from Texas. You are certainly getting to be a big guy. You look like you take good care of your sister. We hope to get to see see you all real soon. Aunt Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home