Saturday, October 25, 2008

Picture Potpourri

It has been a while since I posted anything. Thanks to a little prodding from the comments section of the blog, I will try to get back into blogging. The main problem is that ever since we get our new computer dad does not know how to upload pictures (he says compatability issues, I say laziness) so we rely on pictures from friends. Unfortunately, dad does not have any friends (again, he says compatability issues) so we don't get many photos. But I'll try to fix that. For now, here are some oldies but goodies of my little sister:











And a couple photos at the zoo (cameo by my godbrother Jared in the last photo):









Hopefully, more pictures to come!

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously the cutest pictures ever. How do you get such great pictures like that!?? I love the pics of Erin and Lucy. Beautiful!
Hope all is well!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Emily said...

YAY!!!! thanks for update. I was thinking of writing again and bribing you that if you posted new stuff, I would link you to my blog...should I ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home