Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

It was a good Christmas for Lucy and me. Here is the whole family on Christmas Eve (behind us you will see a certain stocking that was stuffed full of goodies that night night while I slept. I am really starting to like that Santa Claus chap).


Here is dad and Lucy getting ready for Mass.


Here are all of our cousins. As you can probably guess from this picture, we had a glorious time playing.


Here is Lucy hanging out with Uncle Ty



Dad and Lucy tried getting us in the spirit with some Christmas carols, but something was not right. Dad said it was because Lucy was playing "O Little Town of Bethlehem" while he was playing "Silent Night" but I think the real problem is that neither of them knows how to play the piano at all. Where is mom when we need her?


I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine. And, in the spirit of the season, I hope you bagged as much loot as I did!

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have! These photos are all great - I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas.

This might be my favorite blog line of all time: "...Unfortunate for humanity, but great job security for my future as a super hero..." :o)

Miss you all! Love, Jean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home