Friday, December 28, 2007

The Real Reason It was a Merry Christmas

GUITAR HERO!!



Luckily I have proof that mom loves video games, too.*


Obviously, you can tell from the lack of pictures of dad that only my mom and I really enjoyed the game. Dad is apparently too mature for such fun, but at least he humored us as we rocked out all holiday long.

I don't know how to describe the greatness of this game, other than to show you.


Rock on, guitar heros.

________________________________________________________
*Hey JPII, this is what we call leverage - when mom won't let me get my own video game system, I will just get this picture out as a little reminder of how awesome they are. If you can get a photo like this of your mom, you will be in a much better position in the future.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Simon (and Erin), Guitar Hero is now located in Norfolk -- much, much, closer to you than O'Neill.. If you ever feel the urge to play, please come to visit!! Ty needs some competition, and I bet you can give him a run for his money :)

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simon,
My mom says that your Mom and my Mom have formed an alliance and will never fall victim to a game system in their homes. Your mother must have been forced into this very compromising photo, otherwise I can't explain it.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger JP(II?) said...

Wait a minute my mom did play the Wii once. If only there would have been a camera laying around...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home